Wonders of the Universe 4 Wonders of the Universe 4

All those internet pop references are funny, nicely done. But if I'm not mistaken the part with the opening doors is a reference to space odyssey, which is really awesome. This series is really going nicely.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

It's nice seeing something like this, but here's some food for thought: we can stack all those odds like that, but looking at it from another perspective, if any of those things in the sequence of events were to be changed, the "us" watching this would be just different "us" or in other words, there wouldn't be the"us" that weren't lucky to think about it. So any other possibilities from all those odds are non-existent, to reach this point of existence, this state of universe, there is only that one possibility.

Anyway, I like the way you present everything, just like those "science-y" shows. And I know it's just some simplified, not-fully-scientifically-calculated thing, but it could be more thorough in having the odds of this universe existing and such formation of galaxies and star clusters coming to be. If those didn't exist neither would we. So if you ever feel like it, try going one step further.

Criminal! Criminal!

Great idea gone bad

The idea is great, fun and interesting, but your bad drawing quality makes it look bad. Cmon, you could have used 10 more minutes on every scene to finish off and polish the graphics and it would have been alot better.
You have potential, so don't screw it up.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Amazing

This is amazing. I love it. You did a realy nice job. This video realy does show everything by everyone. Ofc it can't be everything, but you picked out a good selection of videos/games to add here. And you picked a realy great song for this. I did miss something, don't know what, but it doesn't matter, this is great. Do something more like this. There can't be too much.
Everyone loves tributes ;)

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

It's weird...

...but it's the truth. If we look at the score it is over 4 O_O the video is actualy strange, but funny and it has everything it sez a video has to have to score high and it did score high. The charts are pretty amazing, they do tell a lot XD
So, if I get it right "dick jokes" are the new and improved "cock jokes"? I should remember that, oh yah XD
Although there are no awsome efects and other stuff that make part of videos awsome, this is great. The humor is fabulous. It needs to mention a point that godly humor scores. Just like this whole video
" I'm gonna be a dick " " bang "
OK, I think that's enough. Keep up the good work
DICK

HypnoOrbs HypnoOrbs

Simple but nice

I can say that this is completely simple. Maybe... plain. But it's nice. Nice things don't have to be very high in quality, u know ;) Anyways. If i wouldn't have read the comment first, then i would have sat and watched it for hours.
But it can't be the best thing, because it's too simple.
Oh well. Make some more stuff and make it beter XD

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Horay

I never believed that some1 would make such a great movie about The LHC. I was disapointed for a moment, because I always say that The End Of The World is comming, but then OVEROAD >:D CHACHACHA. Great movie, loved it. Sciene is fun XD
For THE END...
Graphics where almost perfect, maybe more sounds are needed, but not necasery.
This is realy original. Wink Wink

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Almost perfect

The song is great, animation super, could use better music. But that's not why I'm not giving 10. There are 2 things that I think should be done.
1. It needs an ending. Without end it's geting slightly silly. A lop for few times is good, but too much is bad.
2. The speech is slightly shorter than video. Because of the lop the speech doesn't fit the video and it gets rather stupid. That's why u need an ending.
All in all, this is a great movie that need some more improvement. There's nothing perfect in the world (well that's what I think) ;)

Lemming May Cry Lemming May Cry

Not bad

This is realy not bad. An idea mixed with madness style, some sounds from madness and starcraft. Not bad. U could improve weapons, especialy melle. Hamsters are hamsters and they aren't fighters, but if this is your idea then fine. No problem. :) Make it longer, better story and u're rady to go. ;) Keep up.

fadedshadow responds:

good advice, thank you

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

weeeed :D

Turbo movie. Rare to see this kind of movie. No comments.
P.S. Like the drawing style